Trim, sort, and clean in support of weekly harvests.
– Assist in harvesting plants by strain during weekly harvests.
– Must be able to use scissors with confidence.
– Provide attention to detail during the trim of cured product, with a sharp eye for different strains and product types.
– Support the setup, tear-down and cleanup of trim room on a daily basis.
– Bring a great attitude to work every day!
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
– Must have experience working with multiple strains of product at once, with an ability to distinguish strain and product type according to company standards.
– Able to work in a fast-paced and variable environment as a part of a cohesive and positive team.
– Previous experience trimming in the legal industry is a plus.
– Possess valid OLCC Worker Permit.
– Can start within one week of interview.
– Have reliable transportation.
– Confidence, integrity, strong work ethic, patience, and professionalism.
– Click “Apply for Job” for email address.
– Email over 1-page Resume.
– Include your top 3 favorite strains.
– All interviews will be done via Skype or Facetime.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com